Greg Koukl Blog


I am a fan of Greg Koukl, and have been for the last several years. I see many quotes and quote blogs online about many people. For someone that is such a great thinker, seems very fair and reasonable and a great philosopher, I want to dedicate this blog to him. I think what he has to say is very important. This is just a small sampling, and I have not exhausted all he has written, so more is to come. Be sure to check back.

Thank you for stopping by, and if you have any thoughts or questions, please let me know. Enjoy getting to know Greg Koukl better, and also be aware he has a great radio show, in question and answer form, every Sunday afternoon. He takes callers questions. I have learned a great deal from him and am very thankful. He has a website called Stand to Reason, with a great many articles covering many topics.

Picture: Daniel Huntington, Philosophy and Christian Art